Quality management procedures provide a system of ‘best practice’ that is utilised to control and maintain the high level of professional service provided to clients and additionally to promote continuous improvement of these services.
Systems have been developed, established and documented to ensure that:
- Processes needed for the quality management system, and their sequence and interaction, are identified and addressed
- These processes are effectively controlled
- The resources and information needed to support those processes are monitored, measured, analyzed and continually improved
- The system is fully documented by means of a quality manual containing policies, objectives and system procedures supported by additional documentation incorporating operational work instructions, practice notes and standards
- All records necessary for demonstrating conformance to requirements and for analysis are held in safekeeping
We are in the process of registering for ISO Certification.