MAINTENANCE, REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT PLAN REPORT & MINIMUM RESERVE FUND CALCULATION
We, at Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd understand that the requirements of the amended Sectional Title Schemes Management Act, 2011 (Act 8 of 2011) could possibly now be placing a lot of unnecessary added pressure and responsibility on trustees, or will do so in the near future. Trustees are now obliged to ensure that the Body Corporate complies with additional regulations brought about by the amended Sectional Title Schemes Management Act, 2011 (Act 8 of 2011). Ensuring compliance with these regulations requires extensive knowledge and expertise, which many trustees do not have the time to research and obtain and/or the necessary technical skills and qualifications to ensure compliance is fully achieved.
Appointing Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd provides trustees with the confidence that they are fulfilling their duties and responsibilities towards the Body Corporate by ensuring compliance with the new regulations of the amended Sectional Title Schemes Management Act, 2011 (Act 8 of 2011).
Our mission to assist Body Corporates in ensuring that they are fully compliant with the amended Sectional Title Schemes Management Act, 2011 (Act 8 of 2011), is achieved by developing systems that are simple to understand yet at the same time are customized to cater for the individual needs of each complex/scheme and Body Corporate.
A new wave of residential maintenance cost management has arrived
We have been involved in major retail and commercial developments in the past where we provided cost management services on the development from feasibility stage through to project close-out. Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is now excited to announce that we are bringing that unique set of skills and expertise that was previously reserved only for larger developments, to the residential market. Our aim is to provide high quality and affordable services that will save you money today but generate your money over time by increasing the value of your property.
So, what does the amended Sectional Title Schemes Management Act, 2011 (Act 8 of 2011) call for?
- A detailed Building Condition Assessment Report
- A 10 Year Maintenance Plan
- A Budget Forecast for Major Capital Items
- The establishment of a Reserve Fund
- For a determination to be made on contributions towards the Reserve Fund
- Our model provides you with a detailed condition assessment, actual escalated cost of the capital item, the year that this cost will occur and a method to budget for the cost by determining the actual contributions per annum.
- Our reports give you more information to make informed decisions, as we understand that your property is your greatest asset.
- Everything you could need in a single report: a comprehensive, non-generic, project-specific report that is practical, customised, detailed and yet simple to follow.
- We do not only think about today’s costs, but also any potential costs that tomorrow may bring. Our systems assist you to plan and start saving well in advance for project costs that may even fall outside the initial 10-year maintenance cycle.
- We will provide you with a report detailing the current condition of the building, replacement cycles and schedules for maintenance.
- We practice a proven method for the calculation of escalation, as per the Medium-Term Forecasting Associates Report on Building Costs, which assists us in accurately determining future replacement costs.
What makes Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd unique?
- We are Registered Professional Quantity Surveyors.
- We have the necessary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management and Building in order to understand and perfect our mandate.
- We have expert knowledge in construction methods, contracts, budgeting, construction management, sustainability and property development which puts Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd in the best position to provide financial advice with regard to property maintenance.
- We are a member of a professional body that is regulated by South African legislation.
- We have professional membership with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession.
- Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a registered and accredited Quantity Surveying practice.
- We offer comprehensive, non-generic, project-specific systems and procedures that are practical and customised yet simple to understand and implement.
- We are a professional practice that is committed to providing high quality yet affordable service that will save you money today but generate your money over time by increasing the value of your
Our cost structure is formulated using core professional Quantity Surveying principles and the latest technology in order to provide the client with maximum value.
Please complete the inquiry form below in order for us to provide you with a quotation.
A property is the single greatest asset that most people will own in their lifetime. We therefore give you the peace of mind to trust in professionals who will assist you by applying unique systems and methods with expert knowledge to maintain your assets and increase its value over time.
Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a registered Quantity Surveying practice and complies with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession’s requirements as set out in Section 4 of the Code of Professional Conduct as published in the Government Gazette.
We trust that you find the above in order, however should you have any queries please feel free to contact us.
… Your DREAM is our PROJECT SOLUTIONS…