Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd performs general, yearly building condition assessments and audits for your property. Our team surveys the property in question, placing emphasis on all areas of the building. A report is thereafter prepared for use by owners, building supervisors, or property managers alike; and is indicative of the current state of the building and its key areas and components, proposed maintenance scheduling, and budgets – a service which is unique to Dream Property Solutions (Pty) Ltd.
A new wave of residential maintenance cost management has arrived
We have been involved in major retail and commercial developments in the past where we provided cost management services on the development from feasibility stage through to project close-out. Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is now excited to announce that we are bringing that unique set of skills and expertise that was previously reserved only for larger developments, to the residential market. Our aim is to provide high quality and affordable services that will save you money today but generate your money over time by increasing the value of your property.
Who do the annual audits pertain to?
- Full title property owners
- In estates and related developments, owners of free-standing properties which have their own ERF numbers
- Property supervisors and property management firms, administering the property for and on behalf of the owner
- Commercial and retail properties
- Banks and financial institutions
- Our model provides you with a detailed condition assessment, actual escalated cost of the capital item, the year that this cost will occur and a method to budget for the cost by determining the actual contributions per annum.
- Our reports give you more information to make informed decisions, as we understand that your property is your greatest asset.
- Everything you could need in a single report. A comprehensive, non-generic, project-specific report that is practical, customised, detailed and yet simple to follow.
- We do not only think about today’s costs, but additionally any potential costs that tomorrow may bring. Our systems assist you to plan and start saving well in advance for project costs that may even fall outside the planned maintenance cycle.
- We will provide you with a report detailing the current condition of the building, replacement cycles and schedules for maintenance.
- We practice a proven method for the calculation of escalation, as per the Medium-Term Forecasting Associates Report on Building Costs, which assists us in accurately determining future replacement costs
What makes Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd unique?
- We are Registered Professional Quantity Surveyors.
- We have the necessary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management and Building in order to understand and perfect our mandate.
- We have expert knowledge in construction methods, contracts, budgeting, construction management, sustainability and property development which puts Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd in the best position to provide financial advice with regard to property maintenance.
- We are a member of a professional body that is regulated by South African legislation.
- We have professional membership with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession.
- Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a registered and accredited Quantity Surveying practice.
- We offer comprehensive, non-generic, project-specific systems and procedures that are practical and customised yet simple to understand and implement.
- We are a professional practice that is committed to providing high quality yet affordable service that will save you money today but generate your money over time by increasing the value of your property.
Our cost structure is formulated using core professional Quantity Surveying principles and the latest technology in order to provide you with maximum value.
A property is the single greatest asset that most people will own in their lifetime. We therefore give you the peace of mind to trust in professionals who will assist you by applying unique systems and methods with expert knowledge to maintain your assets and increase its value over time.
Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a registered Quantity Surveying practice and complies with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession’s requirements as set out in Section 4 of the Code of Professional Conduct as published in the Government Gazette.
We trust that you find the above in order, however should you have any queries please feel free to contact us.
… Your DREAM is our PROJECT SOLUTIONS…