- Have contractors over promised and under delivered?
- Does the Body Corporate end up paying more than what was initially agreed at the start of a project?
- Does the Body Corporate fall victim to unscrupulous contractors who do not finish the job?
- Does the Body Corporate end up paying for poor workmanship and ordinary service?
- Do you feel that contractors take advantage of trustees?
- Is the Body Corporate receiving the guarantees/warrantees it should be?
- Does the contractor default and not return to finish the job on time?
- What happens if the contractor goes into liquidation prior to completion of works?
The above scenarios place unwanted stress on trustees who do not have the time or technical expertise to deal with these issues. We have found that due to the current state of the economy and construction industry in general the above scenarios are starting to occur much more frequently.
LET US SAFEGUARD YOUR BODY CORPORATE AGAINST RISK
Our team of experts will analyse your chosen quotation to draw up a contract certificate that clearly stipulates the parties’ contractual conditions and obligations. This certificate will form the basis to resolve contractual disputes going forward and result in a simple yet efficient process to handle all maintenance and repairs.
BENEFIT TO YOUR BODY CORPORATE
- An efficiently obtainable Contract Certificate for every maintenance / repair.
- The Contract Certificate is a legal contract and can be used in a court of law.
- Reduces stress on trustees and makes maintenance/ repairs simple to carry out.
- Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd can act as an expert witness if required.
- The Contract is clear and defines the parties’ obligations prior to any maintenance/ repairs.
- Trustees are safeguarded against any possible lawsuits.
- Saves the Body Corporate money and time.
- Protects the unit holders’ investments.
- Forms an historic reference point to all work completed by the Body corporate.
- Proof of guarantee/warrantee dates safely secured at our vault.
- Transparent process for auditing purposes.
- Our value-added services (VAS) will further reduce risk and add complete reassurance.
INCLUDED WITH THIS SERVICE
- Detailed project specific Contract Certificate for each and every maintenance and repair project.
- Free storage at our Certificate Vault.
- Unlimited access to our Certificate Vault.
- Unlimited contract assistance available via our call centre during repairs and maintenance.
- Annual certificate tracker indicating engagements for the year and warranty periods etc – one of our Value-Added Services.
WHY WE ARE QUALIFIED TO PROVIDE THIS SERVICE
- We are a registered Quantity Surveying practice that complies with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession’s requirements, as set out in Section 4 of the Code of Professional Conduct and as published in the Government Gazette.
- We are a member of a professional body that is regulated by South African legislation.
- Our Director holds a Quantity Surveying Degree and is a professionally registered Quantity Surveyor with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession (PrQS Reg).
- Our professional registration puts us in the best position to help Body Corporates.
- Our expert knowledge in construction, construction methods, law, accounting and property development enables us to provide the Body Corporate with a total risk management solution. We are with you in the process and will make it as simple and transparent as possible.
- We deliver an experience that will make maintenance /repairs simple and safeguard the Body Corporate against all risks.
ANNUAL SERVICE COST
Once-off cost for the year - Basic cost is dependent on number of units.
Our cost structure is formulated using core professional Quantity Surveying principles and the latest technology in order to provide the client with maximum value.
Note that the above cost is a once-off cost payable annually and you will receive the basic service for the entire year for every maintenance and repair project undertaken by the Body Corporate during that year.
The structure of this service is designed to assist Body Corporates by providing professional Quantity Surveying services at an affordable rate and payment structure.
A property is the single greatest asset that most people will own in their lifetime. We therefore give you the peace of mind to trust in professionals who will assist you by applying unique systems and methods with expert knowledge to maintain your assets and increase its value over time.
Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a registered Quantity Surveying practice and complies with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession requirements as set out in Section 4 of the Code of Professional Conduct as published in the Government Gazette.
We trust that you find the above in order however should you have any queries please feel free to contact us.
…Your DREAM is our PROJECT SOLUTIONS…