10 Year Maintenance Plans -The amended Sectional Title Schemes Management Act, 2011 (Act 8 of 2011) calls for:
- A detailed Building Condition Assessment Report
- A 10 Year Maintenance Plan
- A Budget Forecast for Major Capital Items
- The establishment of a Reserve Fund
- For a determination to be made on contributions towards the Reserve Fund
Replacement Cost Valuations for Insurance Purposes
Having an accurate replacement cost valuation is crucial as your property is neither under- nor over-insured.
If your property is under-insured, in the event of a claim you may be faced with an undesirable gap in what the insurer pays out and what you actually need to reinstate your property. On the other hand, if your property is over-insured you will be paying higher premiums than necessary.
Annual General Building Audits and Condition Inspections
- Are you a full title property owner, property supervisor, property management firm or administering the property for and on behalf of the owner?
- Do you own and operate a commercial or retail business?
- Do you require a simplified yet accurate maintenance audit of your property, that will assist in timeously and accurately scheduling / budgeting for your maintenance projects going forward?
Tender Process Adjudication
Do you require a professional consultant to prepare tender documentation, guide the tender process and tender selection and appointment to ensure that correct decisions are made in the initiation stages of your repairs/ maintenance project?
Project Management services
- Do you require a professional consultant to prepare tender documentation, guide the tender process and tender selection and appointment to ensure that correct decisions are made in the initiation stages of your repairs/ maintenance project?
- Do you require a professional to monitor and control the financial and programme standing of the project through construction and close out?
- Are health & safety, quality control and building regulations important to your organization?
Quality Assurance Assessments
- Have you received poor workmanship in the past?
- Have you paid for unsatisfactory work?
- Do you require third-party quality assurance for your maintenance/ repair project, ensuring that you obtain maximum value for money and work is carried out to the required standards?
Maintenance and Repairs Contract Certificate
- Have you fallen victim to unscrupulous contractors who have defaulted and not finished the job?
- Are you not receiving the guarantees or warrantees that you should be?
- What happens if the contractor goes into liquidation prior to completion of the works?
- Have misinterpretations or ambiguity resulted in unforeseen costs in your expense, or disputes between you and the contractor?
- Let us assist you in interpreting and simplifying quotations by drawing up bespoke contact certificates for all your maintenance projects.
Specification of Finishes Schedule
- Have you experienced challenges in the past regarding achieving uniformity in the finishes to your property/ body corporate such as paintwork, tiling, windows and doors?
- Have you experienced having to pay unforeseen costs as a result of the finishes and their cost not being known prior to the works commencing?
We will provide a detailed list of all finishes and specifications for building components to enable your property/ body corporate to achieve clarity and uniformity in appearance going forward in development, maintenance or restoration and repair projects
- Have contractors delivered a poor-quality project or work that you are unsatisfied with, yet they are demanding the settlement of their fees?
- Let us help you assess the works to clarify if it needs to be rectified prior to closure of the project and settlement of the final costs.
Health and Safety Compliance
- Do you require professional Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management consultancy for your project, or do you need to establish or verify health and safety requisites for your property?
- We collaborate with professional, approved health and safety providers to provide you with the HSE management for your project.
Performance and Maintenance Risk Management
- Are you a Body Corporate or do you own and operate your own commercial or retail property or other public space?
- Have you evaluated your property in respect of its safety for users, and potential hazards that may cause injury or harm to them?
- Are you knowledgeable of the consequences of incurring an injury on your property as a result of poor maintenance or failing to prevent hazards?
Three-year Turnkey Maintenance Contract
- Do you want to keep up with the required maintenance and increase the value of your property?
- Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd offers a three-year maintenance solution for your property, with a detailed assessment and a report containing scheduling and proposed budgeting for the maintenance over a three-year period.
- We take full responsibility for the facilitation and management of the maintenance throughout the contract duration.
- Do you need facility, maintenance, operations, staff or customer management for your property or company/business?
- Or are you a home owner who is often away from home and who needs someone to oversee their daily property functioning?
Pre-purchase Property Audit
- Are you looking to invest in property?
- We understand that property is one of the most valuable assets we can own in our lifetime, that’s why we here to ensure your money is well spent.
- We will inspect your property prior to purchase and point out the issues