Properties that are open to the public or which are occupied by several people often carry high risk in respect of their maintenance and safety. The repercussions of having an injury occur on your property as a result of poor maintenance or malfunctioning of the facility, can affect your company and its reputation severely. Dream Project Solutions offers a key service of building risk assessment and management, to ensure that your property is safe, functional and structurally sound.
What is the risk assessment and what does it entail?
The performance and maintenance risk assessment serves the purpose of evaluating a property in respect of its functionality, intended use and occupants, potential and existing physical hazards and its structural sustainability, to remedy problematic or concerning areas with the aim of preventing injury as a result thereof. Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd consultants will analyse the property and prepare a report to be used by the property’s owner, developer or manager, on the foreseen and current health and safety risks, concerns and problematic areas. We will work in close consultation with experts in the building and property fields to ensure that the property is accurately and optimally analysed according to its intended usage and occupants.
Who is the risk assessment most beneficial to?
Property risk assessments are essential for any property, to ensure that its safety and functionality are optimum. Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd specialises in risk assessments for:
- Sectional title schemes
- Public properties and spaces, inclusive of retail, industrial and commercial properties
What makes Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd unique?
- We are Registered Professional Quantity Surveyors.
- We have the necessary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management and Building in order to understand and perfect our mandate.
- We have expert knowledge in construction methods, contracts, budgeting, construction management, sustainability and property development which puts Dream Project Solutions (Pty) in the best position to provide financial advice with regard to property maintenance.
- We are a member of a professional body that is regulated by South African legislation.
- We have professional membership with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession.
- Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a registered and accredited Quantity Surveying Practice.
- We offer comprehensive, non-generic, project-specific systems and procedures that are practical and customised yet simple to understand and implement.
- We are a professional practice that is committed to providing high quality yet affordable service that will save you money today but generate your money over time by increasing the value of your property.
Our cost structure is formulated using core professional Quantity Surveying principles and the latest technology in order to provide the client with maximum value.
A property is the single greatest asset that most people will own in their lifetime. We therefore give you the peace of mind to trust in professionals who will assist you by applying unique systems and methods with expert knowledge to maintain your assets and increase its value over time.
Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a registered Quantity Surveying practice and complies with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession requirements as set out in Section 4 of the Code of Professional Conduct as published in the Government Gazette.
We trust that you find the above in order however should you have any queries please feel free to contact us.
… Your DREAM is our PROJECT SOLUTIONS…