Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd provides third-party quality assurance for your maintenance/ repair project, ensuring that you obtain maximum value for money and work is carried out to the required standards.
We understand that your property is a highly valuable asset, therefore, we would like to help you ensure that all you invest therein is of the required standard, providing you with value and excellence in the product you receive.
A new wave of residential maintenance cost management has arrived
We have been involved in major retail and commercial developments in the past where we provided cost management services on the development from feasibility stage through to project close-out. Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is now excited to announce that we are bringing that unique set of skills and expertise that was previously reserved only for larger developments, to the residential market. Our aim is to provide high quality and affordable services that will save you money today but generate your money over time by increasing the value of your property.
What is a quality assurance assessment?
A quality assurance assessment is a means of ensuring that workmanship has been done accordingly, especially in respect to tasks that are to follow a specified procedure, such as that provided by manufacturer’s instructions. As an example, Dream Project Solutions’ (Pty) Ltd consultants will assess paintwork executed in the project works: if the manufacturer’s instructions called for two coats of paint to be applied at a certain thickness, we will evaluate the work done to verify that the paintwork has been carried out as such. Quality assurance assessments are vital on any project to ensure that the works have been executed to the required standard, thereby ensuring that the end-product is one of merit.
What does a quality assurance assessment entail and how will it help you improve the value of your property?
- Our consultants will attentively assess the works executed on the project by trade: for example, plastering, paintwork, the installation of windows, doors and carpets, etc.
- For each item of work that is evaluated, we will verify that the work task has been executed accordingly, taking record of any areas of the works that need to be rectified as a result of incompleteness or sub-standard installation. Additionally, photos of the works will be taken for verification and record purposes.
- The data will be captured in a standardised report detailing, according to each trade of work evaluated, the condition of the works, areas that need to be rectified and photographic records thereof. This report can then be used to remedy any works that need be, with the relevant project personnel responsible for the works executed.
- Our reports give you more information to make informed decisions, as we understand that your property is your greatest asset.
- Everything you could need in a single report: a comprehensive, non-generic, project-specific report that is practical, customised, detailed and yet simple to follow.
What makes Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd unique?
- We are Registered Professional Quantity Surveyors.
- We have the necessary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management and Building in order to understand and perfect our mandate.
- We have expert knowledge in construction methods, contracts, budgeting, construction management, sustainability and property development which puts Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd in the best position to provide financial advice with regard to property maintenance.
- We are a member of a professional body that is regulated by South African legislation.
- We have professional membership with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession.
- Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a registered and accredited Quantity Surveying practice.
- We offer comprehensive, non-generic, project-specific systems and procedures that are practical and customised yet simple to understand and implement.
- We are a professional practice that is committed to providing high quality yet affordable service that will save you money today but generate your money over time by increasing the value of your property.
Our cost structure is formulated using core professional Quantity Surveying principles and the latest technology in order to provide the client with maximum value.
Please complete the inquiry form below in order for us to provide you with a quotation.
A property is the single greatest asset that most people will own in their lifetime. We therefore give you the peace of mind to trust in professionals who will assist you by applying unique systems and methods with expert knowledge to maintain your assets and increase its value over time.
Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a registered Quantity Surveying practice and complies with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession’s requirements as set out in Section 4 of the Code of Professional Conduct as published in the Government Gazette.
We trust that you find the above in order, however should you have any queries please feel free to contact us.
… Your DREAM is our PROJECT SOLUTIONS…