Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd provides comprehensive consultancy in preparing tender documentation, guiding the tender process and tender selection and appointment to ensure that executive decisions are made in the initiation stages of your repairs/ maintenance project.
Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd has an extensive pool of resources and expertise that enables us to meet anticipated deadlines while providing high quality and affordable services. Our team treats each of our projects with full commitment and diligence.
We believe that the appointment of Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd for your project will have far-reaching benefits and play a constructive and meaningful role in achieving your objectives.
A new wave of development cost management has arrived
We have been involved in major retail and commercial developments in the past where we provided cost management services on the development from feasibility stage through to project close-out. Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is now excited to announce that we are bringing that unique set of skills and expertise that was previously reserved only for larger developments to the residential market. Our aim is to provide high quality and affordable services that will save you money today but generate your money over time by increasing the value of your property.
- Client briefing and establishment of preliminary design: preparing a clear project brief is essential in mitigating risk to you as the client.
- Attending project initiation meetings, and advising on the procurement policy for the project and the roles of other consultants and services that may be required.
- Preliminary cost-estimation and forecast project budgeting and cash flow: this is an essential component in determining the project’s financial requirements prior to progressing with the detailed project design.
- Reviewing and evaluating the design, outlining specifications and exercising cost control.
- Preparing documentation for procurement.
- Finalisation of detailed project design.
- Drawing up of Bills of Quantities, a scope of work and specifications as part of the tender documentation package and sending the project out to tender.
- Administering the tender process from inception to closure, providing comprehensive advice therein and tailoring it to the project at hand.
- Providing consultancy in evaluating and selecting submitted tenders, ensuring that you receive your dream at the greatest value.
Benefits to the client as a result of our appointment
- Expert involvement: Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a registered Professional Quantity Surveying practice and is registered with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession. Our appointment, documentation and role on the project will be welcomed and endorsed by all investment, financial and regulatory bodies. We have professional indemnity cover in place to safeguard the clients’ interests.
- Financial transparency: control of budget at all times.
- Actual budget is known and fixed at the start of the project: reduces risk to project completion.
- Value engineering: exercises carried out in order to save costs and optimise value/functionality before construction.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities: results in an equal basis for contractors to price project scope. Best possible project cost identified.
- Rate and tender adjudication done before appointment of contractor: analysis of rates, qualifications, exclusions, programme and contractor capability reduces risk to project.
- Appointment of contractor: Our team of expert Quantity Surveyors will assist you in in selecting a contractor for your project.
Project execution plan
- Scope review and confirmation.
- To ensure that the client is receiving the best possible price and that the tenderers are all pricing on the same scope i.e. “apples for apples” Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd will produce a detailed Bill of Quantities which we will then send out to tender. This will outline the full scope of work and allow the tenderers to price accurately.
- When the tender closes and all submissions are received Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd will carry out an adjudication and analysis. This is crucial as here we will analyse the tenderers rates and competency to handle the scope of work. The tenderer who satisfies all financial and technical criteria is then appointed and your client will know the cost of the project upfront for capex purposes.
What makes Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd unique?
- We are Registered Professional Quantity Surveyors.
- We have the necessary qualifications in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management and Building in order to understand and perfect our mandate.
- We have expert knowledge in construction methods, contracts, budgeting, construction management, sustainability and property development which puts Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd in the best position to provide financial advice with regard to property maintenance.
- We are a member of a professional body that is regulated by South African legislation.
- We have professional membership with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession.
- Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a registered and accredited Quantity Surveying Practice.
- We offer comprehensive, non-generic, project-specific systems and procedures that are practical and customised yet simple to understand and implement.
- We are a professional practice that is committed to providing high quality yet affordable service that will save you money today but generate your money over time by increasing the value of your property.
Our cost structure is formulated using core professional Quantity Surveying principles and the latest technology in order to provide the client with maximum value.
A property is the single greatest asset that most people will own in their lifetime. We therefore give you the peace of mind to trust in professionals who will assist you by applying unique systems and methods with expert knowledge to maintain your assets and increase its value over time.
Dream Project Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a registered Quantity Surveying practice and complies with the South African Council for the Quantity Surveying Profession requirements as set out in Section 4 of the Code of Professional Conduct as published in the Government Gazette.
We trust that you find the above in order however should you have any queries please feel free to contact us.
…Your DREAM is our PROJECT SOLUTIONS…